Linda Tsironis Caruthers, CSA, LTCP
Contact Linda Tsironis Caruthers, CSA, LTCP:
address: 9100 Arboretum Parkway, Suite 180 | North Chesterfield, VA 23236
Linda Tsironis Caruthers, CSA, LTCP earned the Long-Term Care Professional designation from America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) in 2005 and the Certified Senior Advisor designation from the Society of Certified Senior Advisors in 2006. She is president of Long-Term Care Consultants, Inc. located in North Chesterfield, Virginia. Although Linda has been in the insurance industry since 1989, she has specialized in long-term care insurance since 2001.
Her insurance career began in New York City where she was with the law firm of Mendes & Mount, the attorneys representing Lloyd’s of London in the United States. Linda moved to North Chesterfield, Virginia in 1975. Linda’s passion for providing education and awareness about long-term care planning is a result of her past personal experience. Her mother was physically handicapped when Linda was ten years old and required custodial, long-term care. Linda and her two sisters cared for their mother for eighteen years until she passed away in 1976. Linda’s uncle was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1997 and lived in a nursing home for ten years until he died in May, 2007.
Linda conducts educational meetings with individuals, groups, employer groups, civic groups, fraternal groups and affinity groups as well as teaching Medicare and long-term care classes in the Adult Education Division of Chesterfield County, Virginia. Education about long-term care planning and how it must fit into one’s financial planning--especially post-retirement planning--is becoming a necessity as we are living longer. Many people are now outliving their financial resources!
- Founder and President of Long-Term Care Consultants, Inc.
- Past Member - Board of Directors, Bexley Subdivision, Chesterfield County, VA
- Past Member of Senior Connections, The Capital Agency on Aging, Foster Grandparents Program, Community Advisory Council
- Member of Philoptochos Society (Friends of the Poor) at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Richmond, Virginia
- Member of the American Association of Long-Term Care Insurance
- Teach Medicare and Long-Term Care Classes at the Adult Education Division of Chesterfield County Public Schools, Chesterfield, Virginia
- Teach Virginia Partnership Certification Course for Continuing Education for LTC Connection, Richmond, VA
- Member of the Society of Certified Senior Member Advisors
- Member of Central Virginia Association of Health Underwriters Board of Directors
- Member of Chesterfield Council on Aging
- Member of Better Aging Forum of Richmond