phone: 713.988.4671 | 888.988.4671
Planning ahead for long-term care is important because if you live beyond the age of 65, there is almost a 70% chance that you will need some long-term care services (from www.longtermcare.gov).
Whether you live in Texas or another state, I can help you make a well-informed, confident decision about the kind of long-term care insurance (LTCi) you need, and the right policy for you.
Because I am an independent agent, I can fairly and accurately compare and sell for the most LTCi carriers. I can even show you the new, asset-based LTC “combo” products. This helps us ensure that your LTCi policy is just right for you.
- Texas insurance licensed since 1988
- Specializing in long-term care insurance (LTCi) since 1990
- AALTCI Sales Achievement Award, placed in top 100 LTCi producers nationally, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Current AALTCI Board Advisor
- Over two thousand clients, excellent references available
- Life Underwriter Training Council fellow (LUTCF) designation, 1991
- Certified in Long-Term Care Insurance (CLTC) designation, 2000
- Current CLTC Ask the Experts panelist
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifier 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Member of Texas Leaders Round Table since 1995
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) designation, 2005
- Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) designation, 2008
- Houston Association Health Underwriters (HAHU), Long Term Care Awareness Committee Chair
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), Long Term Care Advisory Committee Appointee
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow Member, West University Rotary Club Board
- Member, Houston Area Continuity of Care
- University of New Mexico graduate