Cindy started working with long term care insurance as a Financial Advisor with Waddell & Reed in 2002. In that capacity, she could see that the long term care piece of the financial plan was critical to the success of retirement planning, yet was often overlooked. In 2004, Cindy became an independent insurance agent, specializing in Long Term Care Planning to help fill that gap.
Cindy takes an educational approach with clients, with the goal of making sure that clients have all of the information they need to make an informed decision. As an independent agent, she has access to all of the major carriers and can compare benefits and premiums. She takes pride in explaining a very complicated product in a way that is understandable.
Many organizations have invited Cindy to present seminars about the need for long term care planning to their membership, and she has written several articles for local publications.
- CLTC Certified in Long Term Care
- MBA Master of Business, concentration in Finance, Western Washington University 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Business, California State University, Sacramento, 1978
- President of Elder Service Providers Board of Directors, Four Years
- Member of American Association for Long Term Care Insurance
- Member and Past Director of Whatcom Women’s Network
- Located in Bellingham, Washington, serving all of Washington State